2010-05-11

Nature

Hi all
Have been some day´s since I wrote anything. I kind off had no feeling to write, yea has been some bad mood day´s. Has been up, down, emptiness, down and so on. Miss the time that was a lot, good friends and all the special things that was too. Hopefully it will be better, or will it?

Yesterday I got my "friend" to knit a dishcloth to at StickaMeras "Dishcloth swap". So I took a break from my shawl "Gail" and is now doing a cloth with my design on to the "friend" I shall send it to. And in some days or so I will get one from someone that has knitted one to me, a bit exciting isen´t it? :-)

End with this strong quote, but I like it and it is true! Nature never fail you!

"Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature.
It will never fail you."
~Frank Lloyd Wright

say nice things to each other, say some words often that is enough to make the day!
Mari

1 kommentar:

  1. Tack för fint sjaltips, men mitt garn är grövre, så det blir nog inte lika snyggt.

    SvaraRadera